CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 20 February 2008

ooops i am a seriously bad blogger!!

Well hello everyone and apologies from a rubbish blogger lol.

So in the world of mad mummy, things have been kind of hectic as always. Luke is now on the priority list for his surgery so we just have to sit and wait. The sooner the better for me as I am so sad seeing him deteriorate each day.

I am sat here waiting for the nurse to come and do lukes sats. Every wednesday I sit here and wait......and wait........and wait. Why cant they just tell you a time so you can get on and do stuff. Luke wants his lunch but if she comes when he has it he wont eat it. Then he will want his sleep and she will wake him up roarrrrrr.

Anyway I am going to keep my blog up to date from now on. You heard it hear first! x x x

4 comments:

Em's way said...

Hope she is there soon mate. Fingers crossed the wait for the surgery is not too stressful xxx

DafadDdoniol said...

Oooh Kellys back :o) xx

kaybee352000 said...

Yay bout time too do you know how many times ive read that mimi lol xxx

Posh Totty said...

Welcome back :o) Xxxx